Tuesday, March 31, 2009

::: Tuesday Already :::

Photobucket

My weekend was pretty good. We had a bbq on Saturday night and watched footy. The weekend weather was perfect for our late afternoon bbq like always!!
Iv turned into some what of a clean freak now, never thought that would happen, but it is about time I guess, so I did the usual daily vaccum and mop on both days. We have really light coloured tiles thru out our house that show up every little speak of dirt or hair and I can't stand this so I clean clean clean. But our house is rather massive and the weather is hot so I find cleaning late at night the best.
My sister Simone came over for a visit and bought me over my duty free carton of ciggys, im so happy that I don't pay the normal cost of smokes anymore, $33.50 for 250 smokes is all it is costing me now as my sister is an international Air Hostess and gets a further discount in the duty free store, its soo awesome!! 1 litre of alchahol like baileys or midori or whatever for $20, bloody good, not that im a drinker or anything...
Our housemate went away on exericise down to Katherine today, he is gone until Friday so thats ok. Always nice for hubby and I to have the house to our selves for a break.
Im hooked on the TV series "The Hills" I got them on DVD just recently and Iv been glued to that pretty much, those shows just get me right in lmfao.
I have 3 pen pal letters sitting here that need to be replied to, so I think I might finish this here and get on to them!!

xx Sarah xx

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com